Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week Twelve April 23rd-27th

This is the last week of my placement. I'm both happy that I've learned so much during the last twelve weeks, and sad because I think I'll miss the people from Safefood 360.

My main work for this week is to complete the video, but I will also be helping Barry with some of his audio for the Celtic Pure Customer Story. Some of the interview audio has a background hum, and there are also a few coughs that have to be removed.
Barry has worked with Reaper, but I find that Audacity is easier to use for these corrections. I'll do some of the audio work for Barry and show him how to do it, then he will be able to rectify the other problems in the same way.
Audacity


I've been working on the ad for Iman casings. I could emulate the example almost exactly very quickly but I'd probably be sued for copyright ha ha.

I wanted to put the background into a light gray  Rather than have that pure white background.

I'll have the Iman logo appearing at several stages of the video.

Spinning Logo
Logo with drop shadow


























narrow horizontal shot
I like the Narrow Horizontal Shot in the example video, so I think I've found the perfect footage to apply to that type of shot.


I will use multiple video screens like the example video,
Multiple Screen
Pan Overview
I have used the overview, panning footage, full-screen as a nice transition in the video.


There are some examples of the casing processing procedure in the example video, so I want to try to work a similar layout. I will highlight the stages of the process with some text.


I will use the logo again, before the credits, in the closing part of the video.


I didn't get to finish the video by the end of this week, but I will finish it over the next few days, or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment