Friday, March 16, 2012

Week Six March 12th-16th

We had an early start again on Monday 12th March for a trip to Celic Pure in County Monaghan. This time we are going to interview the owner of the business, Padraic McEneaney for a customer story video. Since we already filmed all the factory plant footage during week two, we will be able to merge the footage for a really nice production.
Barry and I, set up two cameras. One head on, and one side on in the interview room. We also set up a zoom H1N for the sound source. We waited for about two hours for Padraic to be ready for the interview. 

When he arrived, I set up my camera beside my chair at eye level, to have him looking at me but facing the camera. Barry set his camera for a side on view. I turned on the camera and voice recorder and began with an informal chat, then went straight into asking him the list of questions which George prepared. It can be difficult to interview someone, to achieve a good rapport and at the same time get answers to your questions, which are suitable to show on camera. 

The  interview took about an hour.  The main questions were about how he started Celtic Pure, the bottling process and future prospects for the company.

Padraic McEneaney
Padraic side on
I was very happy with the way the interview went, and felt that I had got the answers I wanted out of it.

 I feel that this customer story will look really good when combined with the bottling factory footage.
We returned to the Safefood office, after the interview to offload the video footage. This customer story video will not commence for a few weeks as we are very busy with our other work


  I spent the rest of this week working on the Food Safety Software video. It involved removing any of the safefood 360 logos from the graphics, and replacing them with the new ones which Barry designed. I also had to ask Lauren to re-record her narration with the changes. I then did the audio enhancement work on it. This project is almost complete, just a few tweaks to be done before I upload it to Safefood 360s' You tube account. It will then be uploaded to their Re-Seller Programme on the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment