About sixty people from different areas of the food industry turned up, which made the seminar very successful and worthwhile for Safefood 360 and everybody involved.
![]() | |
| The Seminar Agenda |
![]() | |
| George |
![]() | |
| Ulrich Schraewer |
![]() |
| Lauren |
The event was over by about 3pm and we drove to the Safefood 360 office to spend the rest of the day off-loading the video footage from the cameras and the sound recorders. It hasn't been decided exactly what will be done with this footage yet, but it has been a great experience for us to get out and do the camera work and sound recording.
Incidentally I was very disappointed with the Zoom recorder as it didn't have enough storage capacity to record the whole event. I am very glad that I used my Olympus sound recorder in conjunction with it because it had more than enough capacity to record the whole event, and at the same time produced a very high quality recording. As far as I can see the only advantage of the Zoom over the Olympus is that it records in stereo, but when the output from the Olympus is duplicated and put onto the timeline of the video it produces more or less the same result. I won't be running out to buy a Zoom recorder any time soon, knowing that my little Dictaphone can do the same job. The only real way to find out these things is to use them out in the field.
I continued to work on the food safety software for the rest of the week. This included changing the "around the world" Flash animation. It has been very useful to be able to construct transitions in Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator and then import them into the video via Final Cut Pro.
I finished the video on Friday 23rd and passed it over to George and Philip for upload.





No comments:
Post a Comment