Sunday, February 5, 2012

Safefood 360 Feb 5th

On Thursday 2nd February, I had an interview with Philip Gillen and George Howlett at the office of Safefood 360 in the ITB Linc building. The company produces software designed to keep food safety prominent in all aspects of the Food Industry.
Philip Gillen


Safefood 360 have won many awards for innovation, and in efforts to stay a step ahead, want to produce videos of some of their satisfied customers explaining how the software has been beneficial.
George Howlett


During the course of the interview, I showed a video which I produced for a Resource Centre in Dublin. They liked my video and both agreed that they were happy for me to produce some videos for them.

I will be given an Induction on Monday 6th February along with Barry McCaffrey who has been taken on to do some Flash Animation. I worked with Barry on my Project Management Module and really enjoyed working with him.

I am delighted to be involved in this project and am sure that I will gain some valuable experience in the process.
They also told me that a professional film crew will be on the premises on Tuesday, and that I could possibly make some connections and get some tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment